Wednesday 16 September 2009

Luck! come back to me!

i don't know
really don't know what was going on on my life this few days
oh no!is this few month
just fell very bad
every bad damm things come towards me continuously
non-stop one
just like a virus
and it is going to spread and expand in my life
until i had no idea what to do
just keeping asking why why why!!
first time i felt i lost my locus to control myself
before this i can manage and drive myself very well one
things different now
my EQ become very very bad
mood also become clearly bad
nearly to be crazy
fell wanna to shout out
but don't have any right way to shout

problem with room mate
doing bad in my mid sem exam
family problem
flight delay
suddenly communication 2 can't change to my right time
walao!!
it was my limit already
my heart can't effort so much this kind of thing like that
i don't what will going to happen after this
i dom't know where my mind was now
anyhow..actually i felt scare right now
don't know scare for what
just scare..
and was very nervous about things going happen after i reach home
when i attend to my grandfa funeral
i don't know how my emotion may going to change to
haiz~~~

god
listen to me
please guide me to your way

im facing a very down trend on my life right now
a strong down trend
like forex market
my situation is buy
but the trend was a strong down trend
die hard!
i console myself
that would be a up trend after down trend
all this bad damm things will be pass
after that i may come with good thing
normally like that
is it??
hopefully

fortunate
i still got some friends
which support me a lot
thanks for you all
if not?
maybe i will collapse



arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~
evil thing!!!
keep away from me!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

另走它方~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...