Monday 7 December 2009

english again...haiz

yaya..tmr exam ady
don't ask me why im so free now
besides grammar
i don't know wat i need to study
english language...
actually nothg to read......gua??
i dunno...wat can i refer??
every1 look jz relax only
aha~i was 1 of them
most of my friends wil go bek home tmr lu
so charm..i had to wait 1 more day here
so pity ar me....
what to do...
hehe...
so i decided that i dun wan to take flight ady
but not anymore la
if there are any special promotion price
i stil wil choose taking flight de
say is save time
but i dun thk so
i always be the 1 who was the last 1 arrived home
next time i prefer bus more than flight
wahaha~

how i wil spend my time tmr after exam leh
tmr exam from 9.30a.m til 12p.m
after 12p.m actually free jor
haizz..all frenz will go bek tmr
leave me alone
fortunately stil got my hometown frenz be together
they said wanna go 4 movie at jitra mall tmr wo..
actually im lazy to goin out
but had to go also
i dun wan be alone in hostel
besides dangerous i also got a bit scare
scare for what? aiya...know la..haha
after movie den dunno wat to do liao
for me jitra mall got nothg attract me
it jz a very very small mall
no choice ady
here was sintok
not KL...
if u dun wan u had to go penang


haha...
jz receive my mum call
asking me wat time bek
yaya...jz 2 more days only

although only 10 days here
but that fell like 1 month ady
it means here ar....
really crazy bored

is ok
jz 2 more days only
i gonna "enjoy" tis 2 day
wakakakaka

good luck for my exam tmr..
+u+u+u!!

actually i dun like to write in english
really...


华文万岁!!


p/s:today..that frenz came and kacau me again
     i hope this will be the last change for her to kacau me
     no more next time
     i strongly feel that i will shout out loudly if got next time!!!
     i promise that!!!!

No comments:

另走它方~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...