Sunday 6 December 2009

talk english with me...




erm...
today wanna write in english
coz tis few day im facing english everyday
everyday had to read eng text
everyday had to listen for english talk
everyday had to speak in english
everyday had to write in english
haizzzz....
im so sad actually with my broken eng
and shy to talk in eng
i know if wan to improve u must speak out 1st
i know....but.............
mayb others in my class their eng was prof compare with me
it make me less of confidence
aha...it look like my reason hor..

i thought i will be in a bad mood today
but....i dun thk so
coz im ok now..
why?
erm..was not a big matter
hmmm...mayb yes?
today was impromptu speech test
wat was that?
it is sumthg abt lect will gv u a statement
den u hv 3 mins for prepare and 2 mins to present
and the result was....
i done very bad in this session
arrr....i thk not only this session
mayb i also not done very well in others sessions
but...nothg to do ady
mark are there d
no nid sad oso
as i said jz nw
aiya..jz small matter ma
not the end of the world ma
besides i know wat level i was at nw
haha..is ok...jz keep the effort
and do my best in the exam a day after tmr
the most important 1 is

I had to past in English For Communication 2


No comments:

另走它方~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...