Friday 15 October 2010

Wushu Fair 2010


I'm going to share some experience about my little life in university. Beside study, i had join some of the project which organize by Wushu Club in purpose to gain some experience from it. I'm grad to had the opportunity to participate in a project name Wushu Fair which organize by Wushu Club UUM. I had been selected as a assistant of bureau protocol. This was my first experience to learn and know what's the responsibility that a protocol had to do. The first thing come on my mind was as a protocol we had to dress up formally and must be polite while serving VIP.  That's not as easy as i think after i have involve on it. Besides that, a protocol had to create the idea of open ceremony, prepare a booklet while VIP coming to leave down their signatures, prepare script for MC,president and also VIP,and so on From here i had learn the procedure about how to invite VIP and all the letters that we need. That is a lot of knowledge about the rules to arrange the seat for those VIPs and show our respect for them.


Before the day of our event, we are having our last meeting at foyer library and start prepare for all those things that need. We also doing our rehearsal to make sure that everything will goes smooth on event day.

Actually I had to thank to my head of bureau protocol for guiding me a lot and AJKs which giving us fully cooperation when running this event.^^ I'm happy to know you all~

I'm very appreciated for giving me the chance to participate on this event. It's grad to learn new things and meet a lot of new friends there. If chance was giving me again, i would like to say YES.


No comments:

另走它方~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...